The Composite Appointment invites anyone who uses digital technology to the service of art and / or industry to come and share their project, concept and idea with an audience during this evening of presentation and networking.
Artists, artist centers, organizations, companies and any creative person in the digital domain, you can submit your project before May 12, 2017 by filling out the form: http://bit.ly/2okTxki
Initiated in 2015 by the Conseil des arts de Montréal, this event aims to invite artists and entrepreneurs of digital creation to present their projects and their concepts in development or completed, in front of the public.
The goal: to inspire, to inspire … and TO INSPIRE ! Through the encounter and pollination between creators, artist centers, organizations, companies and digital professionals.
– – – – – – – IMPORTANT INFORMATION – – – – – – –
Infopresse 4310 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Z3
– 5:30pm Doors open / Cocktail reception
– 6:00pm Opening speech with Julien Valmary – Director of Support and Strategic Initiatives of Conseil des arts de Montréal and Arnaud Granata – President of Infopresse
– 6:10pm-7:10pm Project’s presentation
– 7:10pm-8:00pm Cocktail Networking
► Free access with registration -Limited place – Take your ticket – bit.ly/2oPfDyz