A unique document in the history of holography, this first interactive encyclopedia is exclusively devoted to Holographic Art and the internationally reknowned artists who took over the scientific technique to express themselves in their own original creative ways.
• Research, concept and production : Georges Dyens
• Texts and commentaries : Georges Dyens
• Programming and design : Philippe Roberge
• Scanning and Editing of Still and Video Images : Martin Pelletier
MGD Productions and GRAM, Montreal, 2002
• Macintosh™ and Windows™ Versions
Price – individuals : 31 $ CAN